- Not yet PCI compliant? The fines begin January 1, 2015.
- Who Controls Our Data? A Common Theme at the MasterCard Academy of Risk Management
- Avoid Taking Gambles with Data Security
- Visited a Doctor or Hospital Lately? You Personal Data May Already Be in the Hands of a Hacker
- Unauthorised copies of Card Recon in circulation
Tag Archives: Security Metrics
Following on from the North America Community Meeting held in Orlando last month, the Ground Labs team traveled onto Dublin where the PCI council held it’s European Community Meeting at the Royal Dublin Society (RDS).
The arrival of the New Year welcomed another opportunity for Ground Labs to take a lead sponsorship position at PCI London once again at the Victoria Park Plaza Hotel on January 25th, 2012. PCI London has established itsself as the … Continue reading
Ground Labs was a principal sponsor of PCI Europe held at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam and presented on Cardholder Data Discovery for PCI Compliance across both Educational seminars and main-stage presentations. Continue reading
Once again we have returned to London to attend the PCI London mid-year conference which was just recently held on Wednesday, the 6th of July 2011. The Victoria Park Plaza hotel played host to this ever-growing event, this time attracting … Continue reading