Business Development Executive Role
Are you keen to be part of a global next-gen security software company that is rapidly growing?
Do you have a solid sales experience and passion to drive strategic conversations with entry and mid-level clients?
We are looking to increase our business development and lead generation efforts in North America, and this could be the opportunity for you to step up to an Enterprise sales level.
You will be responsible for:-
- Identifying and generating new leads from targeted business segments via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database and your own research.
- Converting new leads into qualified opportunities for the pipelines of account executives.
- Strategizing and executing campaigns to penetrate into the target segments.
- Developing your market knowledge through engagement with clients, and relaying that information back to the business and greater sales team in person and via CRM.
- Work closely with marketing as part of your sales deliverables, and participate in client and trade events both nationally and internationally.
- Producing and reporting your measurable sales activities results on a weekly basis.
- Keeping up to date with product and industry knowledge as it becomes available.
To be successful in this role, you would need to be/have:-
- A sales hunter – self-motivated with a passionate, result based sales personality for achieving results.
- 1+ years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market.
- A successful track record of generating business, ideally selling software licenses/subscriptions.
- A consultative and customer-centric sales approach and the ability to collaborate.
- A skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both in person and digitally.
- Able to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and to adapt quickly to new information.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Well versed in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as G-suite (SalesForce experience is advantageous).