Quality Assurance Analyst – based in Singapore
The Quality Assurance Team at Ground Labs is an integral part of Engineering whose mission is to ensure that the product that reaches our customers is of the highest quality. In this role, you would be reporting to the QA Lead, and will be responsible for:
- Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identifying test requirements from specifications, mapping test case requirements and designing test coverage plan.
- Developing, documenting and maintaining functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Executing and evaluating manual or automated test cases and reporting test results.
- Identifying any potential quality issues per defined process and escalating potential quality issues immediately to stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the development team to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process.
- Ensuring that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolating, replicating, and reporting defects and verifying defect fixes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have most of the following:
- 3-4 years experience working on a test automation/tooling team or DevOps team.
- Programming experience in a high-level programming language such as C++, or Ruby.
- Experience in working with different operating systems and databases.
- Experience with common automation testing toolkits such as Selenium, or TestComplete.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and verbal/written communication skills.
- A positive work ethic, passion, tenacity and a can-do attitude.
- The interest and aptitude to always be thinking about software quality.
This is a full-time position to be based in our office in Singapore.
At Ground Labs, we create security software that is used by organisations to identify unsecured sensitive data on their networks. We are leading the industry with our unique and innovative engineering approach that helps to keep this sensitive data safe. Our security and auditing products are trusted by more than 2500 organisations to protect sensitive data as required by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) with deployments spanning more than 80 countries including the United States, Middle East, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions. Our customers encompass organisations of all sizes including expert security consultants, multi-national corporations, financial institutions and government organisations. We are based in Australia, Ireland, Singapore and the USA.
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.