Director of North American Marketing
Sensitive Data & Data Discovery Software
It all started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search for sensitive data across organisations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements.
Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Don’t just take our word, we are the 2019 PCI award for excellence winners and our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced senior marketing professional to support and accelerate our continued growth in North America, based in our awesome regional office in central Austin TX.
Whilst this is a senior role, reporting into the Global Head of Sales and Marketing, we are first and foremost looking for a “hands on” individual who can roll their sleeves up and make things happen.
Experience working in a fast growth dynamic global software company would be a distinct advantage as we push to keep up with our market potential. We are seeking a team player/leader who can help be part of our continued success story. If you have experience gained from data discovery, cyber security, inc compliance, that would be a bonus but not essential.
First and foremost at Ground Labs on top of our awesome technology we are a people company and therefore if you have the belief you can contribute and want to be part of shaping our future – then let’s hear from you.
- Ability to demonstrate experience, success and impact gained from working within the North American Enterprise software channel.
- Building out partner marketing (internal/external) tools and marketing programs together with execution through creation of world class digital media and demand generation go to market assets and campaigns throughout North America
- Demonstration and understanding of the business and social dynamics across America and Canada and how to create a strong online company presence through social media, reflective of those markets.
- Working with media and public relations
- Strong verbal and written communication/content skills
- Ability to research, develop and publish relevant thought leadership and cyber security content.
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Ensure brand consistency and alignment to global and regional strategy.
- Be data driven – ensure relevant insights, work to budgets and KPI’s
- Experience with Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Coordinate and when required the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Liaise across all the business teams
- Masters or BSc degree in Marketing, with specialization in areas such as PR, digital media, web design, Google SEO certifications or animation is a plus
If you have what it takes, we offer a competitive salary and being based out of our amazing offices at TECHSPACE in Austin, TX where you will also have the added benefits of its own on-site fitness centre, full kitchen and restaurant. Together with the kind of exciting vibes you only get in state of the art co-working environments where smiling is the order of the day.
In addition to some travel across North America, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in Dublin and Singapore – passport required. We like to collaborate, share, grow and celebrate.
We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.
At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people and we believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, potential and energy. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status.
We’re always looking for great talent to join our team. If you or someone you know is interested in joining, please keep reading.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.