EMEA Enterprise Pre-Sales Technical Consultant Sensitive Data Software – Cyber Security
Ground Labs is transforming the way leading companies discover and secure sensitive data.
Our solution delivers business-critical insights through industry leading data discovery technology and tools.
Ground Labs is a rapidly growing 12yr old solution-based company that operates globally with people passionate about helping our customers discover and protect their business critical and sensitive data,
We’re looking for more than just qualified Technical Pre-sales candidates. We are seeking people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, push the limits, deliver value to customers, and like to have fun. This role is key to managing strategic relationships and pivotal in meeting our market potential. As such we are calling for applications for a highly motivated and driven professional (need to be a self-starter and manage ambiguity).
The successful individual will have proven experience in delivering world class customer engagement as an Enterprise Pre-Sales Professional – ideally coming from the Cyber Security or Security Consulting Enterprise software market.
You will need a strong understanding of Risk and Compliance aspects, ability to engaged at CxO level, CSO and CTO. With specific industry domain experience such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail or State and Local Government would be a distinct advantage.
• Assisting the sales organization with technical presales activities including the bid management process such as RFQs and RFPs, as well as workshops, product presentations, demonstrations and on client site pilots.
• Identifying unique market and competitive positioning and feeding information back to the Product R&D and Marketing teams.
• Maintaining a high level of awareness of developments in GroundLabs R&D as well as general technology changes inc overall trends on compliance and regulation to ensure we deliver best in market solutions to our clients and partners.
• Support as appropriate our core strategic Enterprise partners, either through readiness and technical knowledge transfer or on deal specific opportunities.
• Ability to travel through EMEA – at least 50% of your time
• A relevant quantitative discipline, e.g. computer science, business, finance, and or minimum 10 years in the Information Technology Industry – certification in Compliance, Risk Assessment, CISM, CISA, CISSP a distinct plus
• Defined industry/compliance domain experience – form either FSI, Retail, Healthcare, State and Local Gov
• Strong experience conducting/owning in-depth pilots and proof of concepts.
• Able to demonstrate a technical understanding at client senior architect level but also commercial context at CxO level.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present complex technical concepts in simplified format to large audiences
• Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders in multiple locations toward the completion of customer presentations and projects
• Ability to meet goals and work effectively independently to achieve team and individual objectives
• Provide high levels of customer service in a professional manner
• Demonstrate desire and interest in helping others, and establishing and maintaining relationships
• Ability to work calmly and effectively, in high stress environments and under time constraints.
• Attention to detail with strong analytical capabilities.
• Adaptability and Proactive approach to issue resolution; solution oriented
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority.
If you have what it takes, we offer a competitive package with the ability to work from your home office and our regional offices in Dublin, Ireland.
In addition to travel across EMEA, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in Austin, Singapore and Sydney and on a regular basis you can enjoy networking/connecting with your peers as we bring the teams together.
We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.
At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people. We believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, potential and energy. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status.
About Ground Labs
It started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search and remediate for sensitive data across organizations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements and mitigate from external and internal threats.
Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees, this is why we have the customers we have and market recognition. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.
To apply, please contact email@example.com