EMEA Strategic Partner and Channel Manager
Sensitive Data Software – Cyber Security
We are seeking an experienced team player to support and accelerate our continued growth in the region.
Reporting into the Global Head of Sales and Marketing, we are first and foremost looking for an “hands on” individual who can roll their sleeves up and make things happen and happen fast.
Experience working in a fast growth dynamic global software SAAS company would be a distinct advantage as we push to achieve our market potential. We are seeking a team player who can help be part of our continued success story. If you have a track record gained from building out a partner and channel eco framework preferably gained in Enterprise Security market segment, inc compliance, that would be a bonus but not essential.
At Ground Labs we are a people company and therefore if you have the belief you can contribute and be part of shaping our future then let’s hear from you!
The successful candidate will be initially responsible in evaluating our existing partner landscape, building a partner strategy and executing it for EMEA. The primary focus will be driving scale through partnerships. Targeting those which will add value to our customers and deliver profitable & incremental growth in the region.
This person will be required to demonstrate a solid track record of success in building out such a model in the region. Someone who possess the ability to build deep and sustainable relationships at all levels in the partner and channel eco system is crucial for this role.
• Evaluate and create partner and channel strategy
• Generating new partnerships opportunities through new business development and lead generation.
• Ensure we have the right balance and number of partners with the right programs to grow the aligned partners in a profitable and sustainable manner.
• Perform detailed Account / Territory reviews against the agreed KPI’s on an on-going basis – including the wider teams as appropriate.
• Leverage tools and resources to accelerate partner onboarding and joint gtm.
• Partner with marketing to create and deliver partner KPI’s, onboarding and hunting
• Analysing the success of joint go-to –market projects and campaigns designed to generate leads and revenue
• Act as single point of contact for communications between partner organisations and the cross-functional partner team.
• Strong business development experience gained from Partner and Channel sales
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience managing strategic partnerships and or channel development
• Ability to move seamlessly between high-level strategic thinking and tactical execution
• MBA, Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
• Extensive partner development skills with the ability to build out and execute to a robust business plan which is measurable.
• Program management skills
• Ability to engage with customers at an executive level – face to face – working across virtual teams both internally and with partners and channel.
• Ability to travel 40%
• Fluent in English both verbal and written.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority.
If you have what it takes, we offer a competitive package with the ability to work from your home office and our regional offices in Dublin, Ireland.
In addition to travel across EMEA, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in Austin, Singapore and Sydney and on a regular basis you can enjoy networking/connecting with your peers as we bring the teams together.
We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.
At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people. We believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, potential and energy. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status.
About Ground Labs
It all started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search for sensitive data across organizations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements.
Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Don’t just take our word, we are the 2019 PCI award for excellence winners and our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.
To apply, please send your resume / CV to: email@example.com