IN-HOUSE RECRUITER (Software/Technology)
As part of our growth plan, we are looking for a Recruiter who is experienced in placing roles at varying levels. You will be managing the full recruitment cycle across NorthAmerica and EMEA. You are expected to have experience and be well-versed in the software/technology industry. Your full recruiting responsibility covers consultation with team leads and Group HR on job requirements, talent sourcing, screening, set up of interviews, selection, offering and hiring.
You should also be able to leverage on your professional network and relevant social media tools to market roles and attract candidates and work with our Marketing team to enhance our people and work culture pages on our website and other sites. You are also expected to lead Ground Labs’ in-country internship and graduate programme to build a balanced team.
It is an exciting time to be in Ground Labs as you will form part of the pioneer team that is instrumental in building a team of great talents! You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the recruiting strategy and be involved in budget planning for hiring inNorth America and EMEA. If you are passionate about evaluating candidates’ potential against our open positions on hand and recognise that potential in alignment with the longterm growth of the company, we would love to hear from you! Drop us a note and a copy of your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have offices in Austin (Texas, USA), Dublin (Ireland), Singapore and Sydney (Australia).This is a full-time position and you will be working out of our Austin office. You may berequired to travel as and when the need arises.
● Develop, update and post job descriptions/ads
●Source potential candidates and screen resumes
● Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicant’s abilities, experience and culture fit
● Set up interviews for team and be involved in the offer process
● Work with Group HR on any applicable labour law compliance and changes
● Onboard new employees to become fully integrated and organise orientation
● Participate in technology conferences and meet-ups to network with potential candidates
● Provide regular analytical and well documented hiring reports to Group HR
● Ensure hiring costs and timeline are according to set budget and forecast
● Prior experience as an in-house recruiter or agency-based recruiter in software/technology sector
● Proven track record in successful placements
● Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (phone/video interview, one-on-one interview, on campus presentation)
● Excellent spoken and written communication skills
● Is data driven and able to provide regular relevant report(s) on the full recruitment process
Role : Mid-level position
About Ground Labs
It started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry-leading and powerful new way to search and remediate for sensitive data across organizations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements and mitigate from external and internal threats. Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business-critical data. Our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees, this is why we have the customers we have and market recognition. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.
To apply, please send your resume / CV to: email@example.com