We are seeking an individual who is meticulous, organised and detail oriented to join our group as an IT Administrator based in our head office in Singapore. Our subsidiary offices are in Australia, Ireland and the United States. Your role is to assist in the administration of our IT systems and support for the Group. If you are looking to hone your skill set and knowledge in IT networking, maintenance and administration in a data security software company, this will be a good opportunity for you.
● Day-to-day support for the Group’s IT infrastructure in our Singapore office, including:
○ Servers (Linux, Windows)
○ Desktops (Linux, macOS, Windows)
○ IP Phones (Crestron, Polycom, Yealink)
○ Backup systems
○ Networking equipment
● Occasional support when needed for the IT infrastructure in our international offices.
● Monitoring of system performance to ensure reliability.
● Configuration of cloud-based IT services (Office 365, G-Suite, Azure Active Directory, etc).
● Maintenance of the company IT asset register.
● Ensuring that all third-party software is installed, up-to-date and licensed correctly.
● On-boarding of new hires and off-boarding of leavers.
● Internal IT migration projects (Planning, Testing, Execution).
● Preparation of internal IT policies.
● Working with other teams to optimise and improve work processes.
● Provide ad-hoc support as and when required including off-hours support in the event of service outages and preventive maintenance routine whenever applicable.
● Any other duties as assigned.
● Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Studies
● At least three years experience in IT Administration
● Experience with basic Ethernet LAN networking, Wi-Fi, and VPN technologies.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Must be a self-starter, competent to work independently with minimum supervision
● Experience working in a midsize international company
● Understands security issues and execute the necessary procedures to maintain a secure system environment
● Ability to coach and train other users
To apply, please send your resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org