We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Software Sales Executive to accelerate our continued growth in the region. Based out of our awesome regional office in Austin, Texas, you need to possess a true “hunter” mindset, a self-starter, who can demonstrate success as such. Experience working in fast growth dynamic global software company would be a distinct advantage. As we push to keep up with our market potential, we are seeking a team player who relishes working with customers, partners and peers who wants to be part of our continued success story. If you have experience gained from cyber security, compliance or risk mitigation within FSI, Healthcare or another industry, that would be a bonus but not essential for the right candidate.
First and foremost, at Ground Labs on top of our awesome technology, we are a people company and therefore if you have the belief you can contribute and want to be part of shaping our future – then let’s hear from you!!
- Proven experience in complex solution selling with excellent negotiation, written, presentation and verbal communication skills up to and including CxO level.
- Experience and having a real passion and demonstratable success for Identifying, qualifying and converting enterprise software opportunities.
- Direct customer engagement experience
- Ability sell direct and through partners, demonstrating strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- Discipline using CRM (SF.Com) inc opportunity and pipeline hygiene
- Customer obsessed
- Support trade show, conferences and partner customer events as appropriate
- Ability to travel through America and Canada – at least 30% of your time
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
In addition to some travel across UK, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in North America and APAC – passport required! We like to collaborate, share an grow.
At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people, and we believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, potential and energy. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status. We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.