Jr Product Manager
Be part of a rapidly growing next-gen security software company
Global clientele > 2500 corporations
It all started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search for sensitive data across organisations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements.
Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Don’t just take our word, we are the 2019 PCI award for excellence winners and our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.
About The Role
Ground Labs is looking for a super-charged Junior Product Manager to join our rapidly-growing team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of people with diverse skills and be responsible for growing our team’s understanding of our users. You will work with cross-functional teams to conceptualise and see through the delivery of a quality product output. Individuals in this role must be user-focused, analytical, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. More importantly, we’re looking for someone who is curious, engaged and up for the challenge.
What You’ll Need To Do
- Synthesize input from customers and internal stakeholders to define user stories and product requirements
- Translate solutions into detailed requirements documentation, incorporating elements of UX design (e.g. wireframes, rapid prototyping, UI screens)
- Communicate ideas and solutions clearly to stakeholders and internal teams
- Work closely with Support, Engineering and QA teams to deliver solutions, owning the full process from the point of ideation to product release
- Participate in Product Management Team activities, including customer outreach, product process improvements initiatives, product strategy and planning
To Be Successful
- Min. 2-3 years’ work experience in tech or related industry
- Experience in the application of UX design principles
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch and UXPin
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to establish rapport and partner with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- A thinker and a doer – someone reliable who is ready to roll up your sleeves and get into the details.
- Experience in an enterprise product setup and basic knowledge of databases and other data storage tech is a plus
You’ll be given the best tools in the industry to achieve your goals. In addition, we provide full onboarding, mentorship and training. You’ll work out of our modern Singapore HQ.
We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.
We’re always looking for great talent to join our team. If you or someone you know is interested in joining, please keep reading.
To apply, please contact email@example.com