Senior Marketing Executive
Be part of a rapidly growing next-gen security software company Global clientele > 2500 corporations Competitive remuneration package and benefits Rich learning environment
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will co-ordinate Ground Labs communications and digital marketing activities in a proactive manner.
Co-ordinate and disseminate a variety of Ground Labs communications including newsletters, our quarterly email initiatives, event invites and collateral. Support the general PR function to promote Ground Labs’ activities and events programme.
Proactively help to plan and manage the content of Ground Labs’ website, including the drafting of articles, event listings and blog posts.
Work with the various departments within Ground Labs to identify marketing opportunities that will lead to increased revenues and inbound leads.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a communications/digital marketing role, including administration.
- Experience in the coordination and drafting of communications.
- Strong social media skills across all major platforms.
- SEO experience a distinct advantage.
- Experience in website management.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms (Newsweaver, SurveyMonkey).
- content management systems.
- Adobe suite (InDesign & Photoshop).
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and proof-reading skills.
- Strong creative instincts.
- A relevant third level qualification.
- A self-starter with an ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you think you would be a good fit for the role and we’ll be in touch!