Senior Software Development Engineer (C/C++)
Be part of a rapidly growing next-gen security software company
Global clientele > 2500 corporations
Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Rich learning environment
In this role, you will be part of our engineering team as a Senior Software Development Engineer.
You will be responsible for:-
- Research and development.
- Software design, architecture, and implementation.
- Managing software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency.
- Developing new product functionality and fixing software bugs.
- Working with customer support to troubleshoot and address issues.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:-
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience in C or C++ development (5 years+).
- An understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
Experience in the following is considered a plus:-
- Experience in an industry where efficiency, performance, and fault tolerance are important (e.g. embedded software, game development, device driver development, etc).
- Experience and knowledge using STL and BOOST.
- Knowledge about developing multi-threading highly scalable components.
- A strong understanding of algorithmic complexity.
- Strong knowledge of design best practices and patterns.
- Understand how to test your own code, including writing unit tests.
- Great at debugging, memory profiling and performance testing.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum SDLC methodology and Agile tools.
- Familiarity with information security.
- Experience with developing multi-platform software (Linux, UNIX, Windows).
- Proficiency in software security aspects and defensive programming.
Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com telling us why you think you would be a good fit for the role and we’ll be in touch!