Technical Communications Intern (3 Months) – Based in Singapore
The Technical Communications Team at Ground Labs is an integral part of the Engineering department. Their mission is to make complex information easily digestible and to provide users with relevant information about Ground Labs’ products and services in the correct format at the right time.
We are looking for a talented intern to facilitate the migration of our documentation content to a selected static site generator.
You will be reporting directly to the Technical Communications Lead, and will be responsible for:
- Setting up and building the technical documentation platform.
- Setting up a VCS repository for the new technical documentation platform.
- Producing and updating internal documentation related to the installation, setup and configuration of technical documentation tools and processes.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content for other products and services as necessary.
To be successful in this role, you should fulfil most of the following criteria:
- A basic understanding and experience using Unix / Linux environments, including common shell commands.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Ruby or Python.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented and enjoy problem-solving systematically.
- Experience with Git or equivalent versioning control systems is a plus.
At Ground Labs, we create security software that is used by organisations to identify unsecured sensitive data on their networks. We are leading the industry with our unique and innovative engineering approach that helps to keep this sensitive data safe. Our security and auditing products are trusted by more than 2500 organisations to protect sensitive data as required by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) with deployments spanning more than 80 countries including the United States, Middle East, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions. Our customers encompass organisations of all sizes including expert security consultants, multi-national corporations, financial institutions and government organisations. We are based in Australia, Ireland, Singapore and the USA.
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.