Ground Labs Wins Top Honors in 2021 International Business Awards
Since its inception, Ground Labs has remained committed to providing the highest quality of customer support for organizations worldwide, helping them gain a better understanding of their data, regardless of where it resides. Throughout the past year, this commitment was put to the test amid the global pandemic, and our award-winning customer service department delivered, working tirelessly to ensure customer needs were efficiently met, regardless of the query, day or time.
For these efforts, Ground Labs was named the winner of a Gold Stevie® Award in the Customer Service category of the 18th annual International Business Awards®, the world’s premier business awards program. This year, organizations spanning 63 territories applied for the honor, with Ground Labs winning the top spot in Customer Service for several reasons, including:
- Seamless service, despite increased volume: In April 2020, Ground Labs launched its complimentary Enterprise Recon NOW offering. This resource, paired with the natural uptick in data discovery queries as companies pivoted towards remote business models, created increased volumes for Ground Labs’ customer service department. Overall, Ground Labs’ customer service department handled 3,418 customer support cases, and over 99% of customer feedback ratings have been rated as positive.
- 100% customer satisfaction: In Q1 2021, following a full year of offering such astounding service, Ground Labs’ customer service satisfaction score was at a perfect 100%, meaning all customer needs were met in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Timely, efficient email support: Ground Labs understands the importance of fast, helpful email responses in replies to customer queries. As a result, throughout 2020, the team achieved an average first reply time of 43 minutes for inbound email and web inquiries during business hours — an improvement of 11 minutes compared to 2019.
- Prompt phone service, powered by engineers: Throughout 2020, the Ground Labs customer service department answered more than 99% of customer calls without any waiting time. Each call was answered by an experienced engineer who is intimately familiar with the Ground Labs product line and can offer intelligent insight.
- Middle Eastern support expansion: Understanding that this region’s work week runs from Sunday to Thursday, Ground Labs added an additional shift to offer 24×5 support in the Middle East. This has been well received by Ground Labs customers and allows the company to provide elite levels of support globally.
I’d like to personally thank the Ground Labs customer support team for its continued dedication to delivering world class customer service during such a challenging year. This latest award win is a testament to the team’s drive, hard work, and commitment to customers. Thank you!
More information on the International Business Awards can be found here. Looking to get started on your data discovery journey, while working closely with our experienced customer support team? Contact us today.
Want to keep up with all our blog posts? Subscribe to our newsletter!Subscribe