Enterprise Account Executive
We’re looking for more than just qualified Technical Pre-sales candidates. We are seeking people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, push the limits, deliver value to customers, and like to have fun. This role is key to managing strategic relationships and pivotal in meeting our market potential. As such we are calling for applications for a highly motivated and driven professional (need to be a self-starter and manage ambiguity).
You will need a strong understanding of Risk and Compliance aspects, ability to engaged at CxO level, CSO and CTO. With specific industry domain experience such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail or State and Local Government would be a distinct advantage.
At Ground Labs we are a people company. If you have the belief that you can contribute and be part of shaping our future – then come be a part of our continued success story.
- Assisting the sales organization with technical presales activities including the bid management process such as RFQs and RFPs, as well as workshops, product presentations, demonstrations and on client site pilots.
- Identifying unique market and competitive positioning and feeding information back to the Product R&D and Marketing teams.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of developments in Ground Labs R&D as well as general technology changes including overall trends on compliance and regulation to ensure we deliver best in market solutions to our clients and partners.
- Support as appropriate our core strategic Enterprise partners, either through readiness and technical knowledge transfer or on deal specific opportunities.
- Ability to travel– at least 30% of your time
- A relevant quantitative discipline, e.g. computer science, business, finance, and or minimum 10 years in the Information Technology Industry – certification in Compliance, Risk Assessment, CISM, CISA, CISSP a distinct plus
- Defined industry/compliance domain experience – form either Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, State and Local Gov
- Strong experience conducting/owning in-depth pilots and proof of concepts.
- Able to demonstrate a technical understanding at client senior architect level but also commercial context at CxO level.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present complex technical concepts in simplified format to large audiences
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders in multiple locations toward the completion of customer presentations and projects
- Ability to meet goals and work effectively independently to achieve team and individual objectives
- Provide high levels of customer service in a professional manner
- Demonstrate desire and interest in helping others, and establishing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to work calmly and effectively, in high stress environments and under time constraints.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
In addition to some travel across North America post-COVID, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in Dublin and Singapore – passport required! We like to collaborate, share and grow.
About Ground Labs
It all started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search for sensitive data across organizations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements.
Fast forward 13 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Don’t just take our word, we are the 2019 PCI award for excellence winners and our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.