Marketing Operations Specialist
At Ground Labs, we offer the Marketing Operations Specialist the opportunity to work with an international team across several countries. You must have the ability to work under pressure, adhere to Salesforce and Pardot best practices and exhibit excellent organizational skills.
- Creating and managing our marketing programs and campaigns within Salesforce and Pardot with a focus on quality lead generation.
- Strong solution skills. Configure Pardot and Salesforce to meet requirements (Engagement Studio and Flow Skills a must).
- Manage contacts with up-to-date data and segmentation.
- Build and maintain optimised landing pages and contact forms
- Build and send monthly internal and external email campaigns
- Develop strategies to automate high performing nurture journeys, including drip campaigns.
- Participate in the estimation and timeline process.
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Work directly with members of our marketing team to optimize lead tracking and scoring.
- Deploy all marketing automation campaigns using industry best practices.
- Report on email performance, test findings, database growth, etc.
- Assist with execution of social, paid search, and display marketing campaigns.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and work in a collaborative environment.
- Contribute to content quality checks and original strategy ideas.
- Any other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in Pardot and Salesforce in a production org.
- Experience with email marketing best practices and marketing automation deployment.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and SQL queries.
- Experience managing data across multiple applications/platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-moving team, take the initiative on projects when relevant.
- Salesforce certified Pardot Specialist or Salesforce certified Pardot Consultant an advantage.
- Ability to gain confidence and trust in others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- An understanding of the digital content creative process.
- An understanding of digital marketing customer acquisition strategy