Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketer to support and accelerate our continued growth at Ground Labs. This candidate will be reporting into our Head of Global Marketing.
First and foremost, we are looking for a “hands on” individual who can quickly roll up their sleeves and make things happen. Someone who has experience working in a fast growth, dynamic global B2B SAAS company. In this role you’ll be responsible for defining a narrative that enables our sales team to show the technical value of our data discovery solutions, own the GTM strategy, and input into the product roadmap.
At Ground Labs we are a people company. If you have the belief that you can contribute and be part of shaping our future – then come be a part of our continued success story.
- Content Development: Drive creation of innovative and compelling content that can be used by our sales, social, promotional and partner ecosystem, including; pitch decks, messaging videos, one sheets, FAQ’s, playbooks and more.
- GTM: Develop and evangelize GTM strategy for existing and new offerings.
- Product Strategy: Partner with Product Management to align product strategies and roadmap, representing the voice of the customer and competitive landscape.
- Positioning: Develop solution-focused value propositions, product positioning and messaging for the target segments, working collaboratively across all lines of business.
- Competitive Analysis: Understand competitive landscape, risk and opportunity.
- Sales Enablement: Understand technical products and terminology, simplifying it into clear messaging that empowers sales to be the expert. Training the sales organization including leading workshop, participating in sales calls and customer briefings as appropriate.
- Analytics: Ability to analyse and drive insights from data to make informed decisions.
- Product Evangelist: Represent the product portfolio on social media, press, analyst, trade events and other speaking opportunities.
- 4-6 years Product Marketing experience in a high tech B2B SAAS company, preferably in the data discovery or regulatory compliance space (GDPR, PCI DSS, etc).
- Clear written and verbal communication skills of a highly technical nature. Ability to represent Ground Labs internally and externally.
- Hands on ability to create best in class sales enablement assets.
- Experience developing and executing global GTM plans.
- Strong quantitative analytical skill set, with a test and learn approach.
- Ability to take a stand on a course of action, presenting supporting facts and data to back up your position.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration working across multiple teams and geos.
- Ability to travel up to 20% (Post-COVID)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
In addition to some travel across UK, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in North America and APAC – passport required! We like to collaborate, share an grow.
At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people, and we believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, potential and energy. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status. We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.