Enterprise Recon 2.6.1
Users and Security
Control access to resources by adding users and assigning specific roles and permissions to them.
To get started:
- Read User Permissions to understand how permissions work with Targets, credential sets, and other resources.
- See User Accounts on how to add new users and manage user accounts in ER2.
- See Login Policy to configure the password policy, account security and Two-factor Authentication (2FA) settings for ER2 user accounts.
- See User Roles on how to manage user roles.
- Allow or deny connections from specific IP addresses. See Access Control List.