Enterprise Recon 2.9.0
Supported File Formats
This page lists the data type formats ER2 detects during a scan.
- IBM DB2 11.1 and above.
- IBM Informix 12.10 and above.
- InterSystems Caché 2017.2 and above.
- MariaDB 10.3 and above.
- Microsoft SQL 2008 and above.
- MongoDB 4.0 and above.
- MySQL 5.0 and above.
- Oracle Database 9 and above.
- PostgreSQL 9.6 and above.
- SAP HANA 2.0 and above.
- Sybase/SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 and above.
- Teradata 16.0 and above.
- Tibero 6 and above.
Ground Labs supports and tests the databases listed above. However, database versions not indicated may still work as expected.
For databases where no specific version is specified, Ground Labs' support is limited to versions the associated vendor still provides active support, maintenance and software patches for.
For more information, see Databases.
Email File Formats
- Base64 MIME encoded data
- Exchange EDB / STM Information Store (non-clustered)
- HCL Notes NSF
- Maildir (Qmail, Courier, Exim, Posfix, and more)
- MBox (Thunderbird, Sendmail, Postfix, Exim, Eudora and more)
- MIME encapsulated file attachments
- MS Outlook 32/64-bit (PST, OST, MSG, DBX)
- Quoted-printable MIME encoded data
- Exchange 2007+ servers (EWS - domain wide single credentials scan)
- Gmail for business
- HCL Notes (Windows Agent with Domino client installed)
- Microsoft 365 Exchange (EWS - domain wide single credentials scan)
- Any IMAP enabled email server
For more information, see Email Locations.
Export Formats for Compliance Reporting
You can export compliance reports in these formats:
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Spreadsheet (CSV)
- Plain text file
For more information, see Reports.
|Compressed||bzip2, Gzip (all types), TAR, Zip (all types)|
|Databases||Access, DBase, SQLite, MSSQL MDF & LDF|
|Images||BMP, FAX, GIF, JPG, PDF (embedded), PNG, TIF|
|Microsoft Backup Archive||Microsoft Binary / BKF|
|Microsoft Office||v5, 6, 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 onwards
Masking a match in XLSX files masks all instances of that match in the file. The XLSX format saves repeated values in a shared string table. Masking a string saved in that table masks all instances of that string in the XLSX file.
|Open Source||Star Office / Open Office / Libre Office|
|Open Standards||PDF, RTF, HTML, XML, CSV, TXT|
Network Storage Scans
- Unix file shares (via local mount)
- Windows file shares (SMB via Windows agents)
- SSH remote scan (SCP)
For more information, see Network Storage Locations.
- All PCI brands — American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Mastercard and Visa
- Non-PCI brands — China Union Pay, Maestro, Laser, Troy
- Specialist flags for prohibited data — Track1 / Track2
- ASCII/Clear Text