Enterprise Recon 2.8.0
This section talks about the different scan modes and features that can be configured when setting up a scan.
Learn how to set up and Start a Scan.Local storage and memory scans are available by default for Targets with Node Agents installed. To scan other Targets, see Add Targets.
- View and Manage Scans in the Schedule Manager.
- Understand and set up Data Type Profiles for scans.
- See the built-in Data Types in ER2.
- Understand how to Add Custom Data Type PII PRO.
- Set up Global Filters to automatically exclude or ignore matches based on the set rules.
Once a scan is complete, use the Analysis, Remediation and Reporting features in ER2 to secure and gain insight into the sensitive data matches across your organization.
PII PRO This feature is only available in Enterprise Recon PII and Enterprise Recon Pro Editions. To find out more about upgrading your ER2 license, please contact Ground Labs Licensing. See Subscription License for more information.