Enterprise Recon 2.0.31
ER2 has two main components:
- The Master Server
- Node Agents, installed on Target or Proxy hosts.
Both must be installed before you can start scanning Target hosts. For more information on these components, see About Enterprise Recon 2.0.
To start using ER2:
- Install the Master Server.
- Activate ER2 through the Web Console.
- Install Node Agents.
- Add Targets.
- Enable HTTPS to secure connections to the Web Console. See Enable HTTPS.
- Install the Ground Labs GPG key to verify Node Agent RPM packages. See GPG Keys (RPM Packages).
- Update the Master Server to receive the latest security updates, bug fixes, and features. See Update ER2.