Enterprise Recon 2.6.0
The built-in data types cover the regions and countries in the following table:
Built-in Data Types
This section contains a subset of sensitive data types that are supported by ER2.
- American Express
- China Union Pay
- Diners Club
- Private Label Card
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) PII PRO
- Sensitive PII including Sex, Gender and Race, Religion, Ethnicity
- Date of Birth
- Driver’s License Number
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Mailing Address
- Passport Number
- Personal Names
- Telephone Number
National ID Data PII PRO
- Electronic Identity Card Number
- Foreigner Number
- Inland Revenue Number
- National Registration Identity Card Number
- Personal Identification Card Number
- Personal Public Service Number
- Resident Registration Number
- Social Insurance Number
- Social Security Number
- Tax File Number
- Tax Identification Number
- Uniform Civil Number
Patient Health Data PII PRO
- Health Insurance Claim Number
- Health Service Number
- Individual Healthcare Identifier
- Medicare Card Number
Financial Data PII PRO
- Bank Account Number
- Corporate Number
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
- ISO 8583 with Primary Account Number (PAN)
- SWIFT Code
Test data is a set of non-sensitive, synthetic data that is used to validate a given ER2 built-in data type.
For example, test cardholder data are credit card numbers that are not in circulation but conform to the same criteria as live card numbers. These criteria include:
- Length - The length of the card number is valid. For example, 15 digits for American Express cards, and 16 digits for Mastercard or Visa cards.
- Prefix - The card number prefix is identified to be issued through a valid card issuing network. For example, American Express cards start with 34 or 37, and Mastercard cards start with 51 - 55.
- Luhn / Mod10 check algorithm - The check digit passes the Luhn / Mod10 check algorithm.
ER2 maintains a built-in list of over 10,000 test data and is able to distinguish between test data and valid sensitive data. For example, when cardholder data is detected, ER2 reports test data matches separately from valid cardholder data matches to make PCI DSS compliance easier to achieve.
Users can also define custom test data by Adding a Global Filter.
PII PRO This data type set is only available in Enterprise Recon PII and Enterprise Recon Pro Editions. To find out more about upgrading your ER2 license, please contact Ground Labs Licensing. See Subscription License for more information.