Enterprise Recon 2.1
This section shows you how to start a scan, perform remedial actions and generate reports for a summary of the scan results.
Learn how to set up and Start a Scan.Local storage and memory scans are available by default for Targets with Node Agents installed. To scan other Targets, see Add Targets.
- View and Manage Scans in the Schedule Manager.
- Understand and set up Data Type Profiles for scans.
- Set up Global Filters to automatically exclude or ignore matches based on the set rules.
- Review matches from a scan and perform Remediation where necessary.
- Generate Reports that provide a summary of scan results and the action taken to secure the match locations.
PII This feature is only available in Enterprise Recon PII Edition. To find out more about upgrading your ER2 license, please contact Ground Labs Licensing. See Subscription License for more information.