Enterprise Recon 2.1
This section covers the following topics:
Instructions for configuring a cloud service account's security settings are provided here for the user's convenience only. For the most up-to-date instructions, please consult the cloud service provider's official documentation.
For Sitewide Licenses, all scanned Box Enterprise Targets consume data from the Sitewide License data allowance limit.
See Target Licenses for more information.
|TCP Allowed Connections||Port 443|
Set Up Box Enterprise as a Target location
- From the New Scan page, Add Targets.
- In the Select Target Type dialog box, select Box.
- In the Box Details section, fill in the following fields:
Field Description Box Domain Enter the Box Enterprise administrator account email address. Box Account Authorization Obtain the Box Enterprise authorization key:
- In Box Details, click on Box Account Authorization. This opens the Box authorization page in a new browser tab.
- In the Box authorization page:
- Enter your Box Enterprise administrator account user name and password.
- Click Authorize.
- Click Grant access to Box.
- Copy the Access Code.
Access Code Enter the Access Code obtained during Box Account Authorization. Agent to act as proxy host Select a Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access.
- Click Test. If ER2 can connect to the Target, the button changes to a Commit button.
- Click Commit to add the Target.
Edit Box Enterprise Target Path
To scan a specific path in Box Enterprise:
- Set Up Box Enterprise as a Target location.
- In the Select Locations section, select your Box Enterprise Target location and click Edit.
In the Edit Box.Net Location dialog box, enter the path to scan. Use the following syntax:
Path Syntax Whole domain Leave blank. Specific user account <email@example.com> Specific folder in user account <firstname.lastname@example.org/folder> Specific file in user account <email@example.com[/folder_name]/file_name.txt>
- Click on Box Account Authorization and follow the on-screen instructions. Enter the Access Code obtained into the Access Code field.
Each additional location requires you to generate a new Access Code for use with ER2.
- Click Test and then Commit to save the path to the Target location.